In efforts to protect our communities our corporate office remains closed to the public due to COVID-19 precautions. We are operating during normal business hours 8 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday (closed from 12-1 pm). Please contact us by phone (907.569.9599 or toll free 1888.656.1606) or email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need to schedule a phone appointment with the shareholder records department.
For Up-to-Date COVID19 Information
Our Fall 2020 Newsletter was recently distributed, and we recognize the below were missed. These condolences will be featured in our Winter 2020 Newsletter. The Gana-A’Yoo, Limited board of directors and staff extend their sincere condolences to the families and friends of the following shareholders who have recently passed away.
Johnny Evans Sr. age 77 – Galena Stock
Corina M. Kriska age 53 – Koyukuk / Nulato Stock
Marvin J. Thurmond age 60 – Galena / Nulato Stock
Alaska Business Top 49ers!
We are thrilled to be ranked 42nd in the 2020 Alaska Business Top 49ers! Click here for the comprehensive list and congratulations to all the other businesses listed. This is the first year we have been ranked in the Alaska Business Top 49ers after more than doubling our gross revenue earned in 2018! Click here to read about how we are creating jobs and expanding our services.
Please join the number of donors helping to make the goals of Gana-A’Yoo, Limited shareholders and descendants a reality. The Board of Directors of the Foundation work hard to ensure the mission of enriching and enhancing the educational opportunities are there for students and potential students. Supporting the goals of the scholarship recipients helps the Foundation to promote healthy communities, a paramount aspect of its vision. To donate online, please click here.
The Board of Directors approved a dividend distribution of $4.94 per share which was distributed on April 30th. If you have any questions please contact the office at 907.569.9599, toll free 888.656.1606, or email email@example.com.
November 5, 2020
- Stock Will Form: You could be the lucky winner of one of two (2) $500 cash prizes! Those who have submitted a valid stock will within the last five years by November 5th are entered to win! All stock wills must be notarized or certified by the postmaster and signed by you.
January 24, 2021
- Candidate and Directors Questionnaire Form: The Gana-A’Yoo, Limited Board of Directors are seeking to fill three open seats on the board. The 2021 election does not require any class of stock or residency requirement. Shareholders are encouraged to consider running for the board. In order to be listed on the proxy, interested shareholders must submit a director’s questionnaire by Sunday, January 24, 2021.
Current directors’ terms expire in May 2021:
· Seat currently held by Kimberly Bower (Nulato Stock, Rural Residency)
· Seat currently held by Sharon Hildebrand (Galena & Nulato Stock, Urban Residency)
· Seat currently held by Shay Huntington McEwen (Galena Stock, Urban Residency)
Director eligibility requirements:
· Must be a shareholder of Gana-A’Yoo, Limited holding voting stock· Must be at least 18 years of age
- Shareholder of the Year Nomination Form: This award recognizes shareholders who model the mission, vision, and values of Gana-A'Yoo.
- Student of the Year Nomination Form: This award recognizes students, 7th grade to college, who model the mission, and values of Gana-A'Yoo Foundation. Nominees must be either a shareholder or a descendant of an original shareholder.
June 15th or September 30th
Shareholders and descendants are eligible for scholarships from Gana-A'Yoo Foundation. The deadline for the spring semester general scholarship is September 30th (those who were awarded after the June 15th deadline do not need to submit a 2nd application for the school year). Please visit www.ganaayoo.com/foundation for more information.